Get Best Price 1. Minimum Order Quantity 1 piece Central to all our lives, work affects our status in the state, the family, and the economy. View Complete Details. Contact Seller Ask for best deal. Get Latest Price Request a quote.
Gender and Work - Sociology - Oxford Bibliographies
Share via. Company Video.
- The Success Primer - Financial Planning for Beginners.
- Women and Gender Studies | Rotary Club of Ypsilanti.
- Doctors Orders Box Set (Babies in the Bargain, Right Name, Wrong Man, No More Lies).
- Download Global Perspectives On Gender And Work: Readings And Interpretations?
- Pass the MoT test! - How to check & prepare your car for the annual MoT test.
- No Alternative.
- Run Toward the Blazing Sun - Nightmare in Turkey!
View Mobile Number. Ask for more details from the seller Contact Seller. Product Details. Product Specification Minimum Order Quantity 1 piece.
- Ripe Fruit;
- Mermaids Rising: Why Fins Are the New Fangs (Aquantis Series).
- (DOC) Sex-work-Historical and Global Perspectives-syllabus | Jairan Gahan - avsetletur.tk.
- Navigation menu.
- Global Perspectives On Gender And Work Readings And Interpretations.
- Gender history - Wikipedia.
This comprehensive reader examines the myriad ways in which work? Jacqueline Goodman has selected a key set of essays that examine influential arguments on such central themes as.
About This Item
Product Image. Company Details. About the Company. Gornick and Marcia K. Gender-based division of labor is a problem that plagues nations, developed and developing alike.
Women and Gender Studies
What are the origins of gendered division of labor? Does it have roots in biological differences between men and women and the social construction of gender?
What forms did or does the division of labor take? How and why do societies justify divisions of labor?
ORIGINS OF GENDER DIFFERENCES IN PERSONALITY
How does the division of labor impact women and men? Edited by Goodman, this volume of 39 articles addresses these fundamental questions in a comprehensive manner. The topic is initiated with a helpful section on the origins and meaning of sex and gender and the division of labor.
A section on the history of gender and work follows. Also included are two sections on wage inequality and discrimination in the workplace and sections on the global division of labor, gender and family, and policy alternatives.
The reference list is an additional attraction. This is an extremely useful resource for labor, social science, and gender studies collections.
- Gender in History: Global Perspectives - PDF Free Download.
- Consumer Satisfaction in Medical Practice (Haworth Marketing Resources).
- Guru Nanak - The First Sikh Guru, Volume 1 (Sikh Comics).
Highly recommended. Her book will be of great interest to anyone who is concerned about the history and progress of women in the workplace. A must read for anyone interested in the role of gender differences in pay, mobility, and occupational specialization, this book brings the leading authors on all of these topics together in one place. It is a critical contribution to the interdisciplinary literature on work. Jacqueline Goodman and her contributors analyze the historical and contemporary realities of the work-family nexus that shapes and is shaped by the social construction and reconstruction of gender over time and place.
Related Global Perspectives on Gender and Work: Readings and Interpretations
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved